Account Creation #
To create a new account, click on the “Sign in” button on the top-right corner of the page to access the authorization panel, or access to the specific authorization page.
Both options consists of two sections, one to access the console if you already have an account (Sign In), and another one that allows you to create a new account (Sign Up).
Creating an account #
1. Go to the registration section #
In the sign in section, click on the “Sign up now” button to open the registration form.
2. Fill in the registration form #
Fill in the following fields:
- Email: the user’s email address. Must be unique, only one account per email address is allowed. This will be the username used to access the portal, and must be a valid email address. The registration confirmation link will be sent to this email, so the user needs to be able to access this email inbox. Mandatory.
- Name: the user’s first name. Mandatory.
- Surname: the user’s last name. Mandatory.
- Organization: the user’s organization or company name. Must be unique, a user cannot register with an organization name already existing in the Console database. If a second user of a same organization wants to register, they will need to ask the first user to invite them to the organization account. Mandatory.
- I agree to receive communications: for marketing purposes. If checked, the above registration data will be added to our CRM database. Optional.
- I agree the data protection policy: for GDPR purposes. If checked, the user agrees to their data being managed by Linke. Mandatory.
When all fields are completed, click on the “Sign Up” button to submit the form.
An email will be sent to your email address in order to verify your account.
3. Verify your new account #
An email message will have been sent to the given email address.
The email will include a temporary password and a link to the Linke Console Login page. Either click on the “Please, change your password” link on this email message or go to the “Sign In” section of the previous registration form.
Sign In with the registered email address and temporary password and if the credentials are correct, a New Password form will appear.
4. Change your temporary password #
Once your account is verified, you will be prompted to change your temporary password to a new one of your choice that meets our password policy requirements.
Fill in the New Password form in order to reset the password.
Your new password needs to be at least 8 characters long, with at least a digit, a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter and a special character on it, and cannot contain any whitespaces.
From now on, this password will be the one that you must use in future accesses to the platform.